Skinny Blackberry Banana Smoothie


Skinny Blackberry Banana Smoothie I found at http://www.skinnymom.com/ and I love it. I love starting my day with this flavor-packed, fruity smoothie! Well, honestly I love starting every day with any smoothie, but this one is a big hit at the house! I hope you like it.

Ingredients
  • 1 small banana
  • 1 cup blackberries, fresh or frozen
  • 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
  • 1 tsp Stevia (or your favorite sweetener)
  • 1 tsp dark chia seeds
  • 3/4 cup ice (if using fresh blackberries)


Instructions
  • Place all ingredients into a blender. If using frozen blackberries, you will not have to add ice. If using fresh blackberries, add in ¾ cup chopped ice to blender.
  • Blend all ingredients together for 30 seconds to 1 minute until well blended and smooth.


Nutrition Information
Per Serving (1 smoothie):
  • Calories: 227
  • Fat: 5g
  • Carbohydrates: 46g
  • Fiber: 9g
  • Protein: 4g
  • Sugars: 20g
  • Sodium: 161mg
  • Vitamin A: 10%
  • Vitamin C: 25%
  • Calcium: 6%
  • Iron: 11%
  • WWP+: 6 points